What's new

AT Max or Equinox 800?

Very good write up and information here Windman. Well said.
 
Best of Luck to you with the new Nox 800 IDV. Go dig some CW History. Let us know how your maiden voyage goes.
 
I had the same fight with myself when I was looking for a new machine. I'd been out of the detecting hobby for a a few decades and was looking for something to get back into the hobby. Like many others, I was leaning toward a Garret AT-Pro but after discovering the Equinox detectors I started researching them.

After much research, discussion, and angst, I bought an Equinox 600. It met my price point, had generally good reviews, and I was interested in the multi-frequency capability. I've been using it for a few months now and like it. That said, I think I would have been equally pleased with the AT-Pro.

Good luck with your choice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom