At Pro comes through again

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted my favorite park again today. Hit a 1901 Indian Head 11 inches down. Someone else found it first dug a 7 inch plug and gave up. It was right where the At Pro said 10 inches. Found the 1907 S Barber (six one from there this month) at 10 inches and the 1956 wheat was stuck in a bunch of roots. Nice day though.

Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all

MackDog

Photo on 5-6-14 at 3.17 PM.jpgPhoto on 5-6-14 at 3.18 PM.jpgPhoto on 5-6-14 at 3.18 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 5-6-14 at 3.19 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 11
Thats awesome !I just found a Mercury dime at 10 inches today unbelievable and there was a rusty nuts in the hole with it. absolutely incredible..I did not think the machine was capable of seeing a dime at 10...but it most certainly is

Congratulations on another great hunt,you have been absolutely rockin those barbers. That's awesome you recovered a coin somebody else gave up on.

I love the barbers and hope to find one someday. Yours is really pretty.

A lot more questions!

Which mode were you Running In???

Was there any Iron Signals near buy???

Was it a Faint Signal???

Let stop at 3 for now! HH Chug

A lot more questions!

Which mode were you Running In???

Was there any Iron Signals near buy???

Was it a Faint Signal???

Let stop at 3 for now! HH Chug

I always run in the pro mode Zero full sensitivity, silver even at close to 10 inches will give a good shrill audio signal. Yes there is always iron in the area around here. The more you use the pro the better you get with it. I don't use any discrimination other than the iron to 40. Your ears will tell you it's silver. Plus the id number will stay fairly solid at 82 to 84

Very nice coins. The Barber is in really nice condition. GL&HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back