What's new

AT Pro coming in the mail!

BuffaloHunter

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600. Garrett ProPointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered my AtPro with the At ProPointer.. hopefully there's some silver left in the ground in the NorthWest!
 
Just keep beeping, just keep beeping!

Congrats on the AT -
 
Ordered my AtPro with the At ProPointer.. hopefully there's some silver left in the ground in the NorthWest!
If your running an AT Pro in the pro Zero mode you should find silver. I was getting out of the hobby till I got my pro a couple of years ago. It,s revitalized my spirit. Never found so much deep silver and gold. Enjoy
 
Love mine! Good luck.
 
Congrat's and the Best of Luck to you on the order of the AT Pro and the Pro pointer. I have a feeling that there will soon be a growing shortage of silver in the ground in your area. Go getem'. The Garrett AT Pro is a great detector. When you get hot, you can just take it in the water.
 
Thanks guys! Took it out for a spin in a river near me and all I found was some old bottle caps, I'll have to try changing it to 0 mode.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom