All Treasure Hunting

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never noticed it sounding off in that big of a difference. What i mean is, if i have the first tab in the foil range dis'd out, say 40-45, it will sound off, abet a broken static response, if the vdi hits occasionally between 46-48.

OP
OP
Hendrix

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could see if it would sound off on borderline signals but it seems to do it over a wide range.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine does it too and wondered if something was wrong till I took the time to watch the screen as I passed over the object and then used iron audio. Some of the trash has different elements in it and it would hit in the area not discriminated but chatters a bit on the notched out. Try it with the iron audio on and you can see. That whole thong in the instructional videos where he puts a nail next to a nickel and you get a combination number seems to be the answer because of what the trash piece is made of.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grrr I meant that whole thing in the instructional video not "thong". Stupid keyboard and big fingers

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hendrix

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro