AT Pro Is A Coin + Bling Vacuum Machine.....Got Gold Today, First One For 2016!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
first b.jpg

A reality check for the new people starting in this wonderful hobby. There are lots of good targets to be had, however, you have to dig a lot of junk to get the good stuff.

first a.jpg

Past couple of weekend hunts....about 9 hours worth of hunting. A darn good way to loose a few pounds.

first dd.jpg

Da' "Bling"

first c.jpg

Da' "Ring" :hello2:

Congrats on all those finds. :occasion14: Gold is always welcome and makes for a great day.

So true about the trash. I does not matter what detector. If you don't dig trash you miss things.

Good finds!!

Where you digging every single signal?

i love going on all day hunting trips.

Congrats John on the first gold of the year.

With all the penny's, looks like you found virgin ground.

Congrats on all of your finds - nice ring!

Texas ED

So true about the trash. I does not matter what detector. If you don't dig trash you miss things.

So true! I have met people who buy an expensive detector, use 2-3 times, find no gold rings, then just give up! Metal detecting is definitely not for everyone.:laughing7:

Good finds!!

Where you digging every single signal?

i love going on all day hunting trips.

Not every signal....just the ones that might or probably will be a coin or gold ring.

Actually, not virgin ground, but either too trashy of too few signals. Definitely not a detector's hunting paradise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back