Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Drove 3 hours from New Orleans to Gulf Shore, $169 a night, and my AT Pro quit working. Check my inputs to make sure they were tight and they were. Any suggestions for trouble shooting?
Drove 3 hours from New Orleans to Gulf Shore, $169 a night, and my AT Pro quit working. Check my inputs to make sure they were tight and they were. Any suggestions for trouble shooting?
mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Aug 22, 2016 #2 The battery pack only works one way. I painted a red circle on the top on mine, so I make sure that goes up. Attachments probat.webp 521.4 KB · Views: 94
The battery pack only works one way. I painted a red circle on the top on mine, so I make sure that goes up.