Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol in a weeks time? Really how many weeks? How late? It's nice you are sticking up for them but it's sad they won't apologize for not shipping out items or even offer an explanation. There are some real problems at their warehouse. Steer clear of New England Detectors.

Curly

Bought from NED 2 times and my stuff was in my house within 5 days. best packages around. bought again this week and will buy again in future.

Bought from NED 2 times and my stuff was in my house within 5 days. best packages around. bought again this week and will buy again in future.

Some of us are not so lucky, I would never deal with NED again.

i've bought several items from NED (detector, sunray probe, sandscoop, diggin tools, couple pinpointers) and have always had great service every time. speedy shipping and always the lowest prices around, i won't shop anywhere else.....period

staticmap

I called this place and some lady took my name, number and email address and I've yet to hear from them. I guess they are covered up, maybe a blessing in disguise lol.

EMF said:
I called this place and some lady took my name, number and email address and I've yet to hear from them. I guess they are covered up, maybe a blessing in disguise lol.

Well shoot I would not have recommended them if I had known of trouble thank goodness I have what I need. N. Georgia detectors also does good for me as did mike with woodland detectors.
HH
TnMtns

You know after reading about all the detectors dealers it seems that no one can make everybody happy all the time. I insist on knowing when it will ship before placing an order and having a tracking number on any item I order. I do not get those they do not get the order.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back