Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there-

Maybe I've seen too many movies, but on the way to collect someone from the airport the other day, I decided to check the toilets for anything that someone might decide to leave behind, if they lost their nerve before hitting the departure area! Nothing in the cisterns, but found this on the vending machine!
Its a Petzl single-handed climbing knife.

PAGING MR CROWE!!!! lol

HH Rory

Attachments

• DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 336
OP
OP
Mr.T

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-H said:
Too funny! :D

A true relic hunter

Thanks Chief-

Would have been too funny watching some character trying to get into his own suitcase to hide, if he heard that on the tanoy (sic)

Ps. Mr or Mrs Crowe- I'll post it to you if its yours- messege me. I will always give back anything with a name-

Professor Plums- in the library- with a lead pipe! HaHa

rory

BubbaJon

Greenie
Nov 29, 2009
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes
Good thinking! I'll have to bear that in mind next time I'm in an airport - think of spots that someone might stash stuff. I know that at courthouses in Tennessee they have security checkpoints and I've found all sorts of knives, lighters and other pointy objects - check the bushes, utility covers, vending and paper machines (behind and under).

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My luck I'd find some then, then I would here "hay you there, Stop and put your hands up" :thumbsup:

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard of privy hunting, but this takes it to a whole new level! :laughing7:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who compulsively checks the coin slot on any vending machine he might pass. Sometimes he finds a nickel or two, but he drives me nuts. Monty

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Don't forget to look over door lintels and the tops of window frames . People , rentacops included , normally don't look above their heads .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread