At Wheat's End Let There Be Silver

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_1774.JPG
    IMG_1774.JPG
    374.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    492.1 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 17
You are the permission master... Congrats on the wheats. I really wish I had the people skills needed to secure fresh sites on a regular basis :laughing7:

Tabman, you definitely have some crazy people skills for this. I could sure use some.

I was detecting an older school yard yesterday evening when I noticed the homeowner on the other side of the fence was digging up a large garden in his 1800's backyard. I thought to myself, "what would Tab do?" So, I introduce myself through the fence and chatted with him a bit. After all the questions from him and his curious toddler, I suggest scanning his fresh garden to show him what might be there. "Nah, I'm alright" is all I get.

$1.51 in clad from the school yard. Oh, what could've been.

Nice finds Tabman. I like it all, but really like the Tootsie Toy cars.

nice finds ,what we're you swinging.I love the toys as well.

You are the permission master... Congrats on the wheats. I really wish I had the people skills needed to secure fresh sites on a regular basis :laughing7:
Thanks! If you don't ask you'll never get a yes.

Tabman, you definitely have some crazy people skills for this. I could sure use some.

I was detecting an older school yard yesterday evening when I noticed the homeowner on the other side of the fence was digging up a large garden in his 1800's backyard. I thought to myself, "what would Tab do?" So, I introduce myself through the fence and chatted with him a bit. After all the questions from him and his curious toddler, I suggest scanning his fresh garden to show him what might be there. "Nah, I'm alright" is all I get.

$1.51 in clad from the school yard. Oh, what could've been.
Thanks! I get a 'no' every once in awhile. Just keep asking until you get a 'yes'.

Congrats on some nice finds and new permission
Thanks!

Nice finds Tabman. I like it all, but really like the Tootsie Toy cars.
Thanks! Every time I start finding Tootsie Toy Cars, I seem to find silver coins as well.

nice finds ,what we're you swinging.I love the toys as well.
Thanks! I was swinging a green hickory stick with a pie plate attached to one end.:tongue3:
Just joking! Just google the title of the my thread, "At Wheat's End Let There Be Silver" and you can find out what detector I used.

tabman

Last edited:
Very nice Tabman. As usual, you always deliver a big lid full. When I find tootsie cars I never find silver because they used it to buy the cars lol.

Very nice Tabman. As usual, you always deliver a big lid full. When I find tootsie cars I never find silver because they used it to buy the cars lol.
Thanks! Some of those cars are worth some money today.

tabman

awesome hunt, plenty of good finds to get excited over plus a silver ring

Congratulations on so many cool finds. Silver with tootsies and sterling ring. Is that a lead toy soldier? ?
Very nice.

t_r.gif
t_o.gif
s.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE FINDS Tabman :..
Thanks!

awesome hunt, plenty of good finds to get excited over plus a silver ring
Thanks! Those wheat pennies kept me spurred on to keep looking.

Congratulations on so many cool finds. Silver with tootsies and sterling ring. Is that a lead toy soldier? ?
Very nice.
Thanks! Yeah, it's a lead soldier. I bet that would go over like a lead balloon in today's kid's toy market.

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back