What's new

Atlantic City Dry Sand Hunt with a couple of T-netters 6/2/2010....(video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Met up with Rick (Rockyredbaron) and Aaron (Arsurfco)....The tide was all wrong (High tide) and the dry sand (the blanket line)was the only/best place to hunt at the moment....we found coins and some surprising jewelry....well check it out....This might be my last video for a few weeks as I am down with an arm fracture and bruised knee from a work related injury....but as soon as I can walk ok I'll be back out there one armed detecting if I have to....HH....Brian

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Re: Atlantic City Dry Sand Hunt 6/2/2010....(video)

Thanks for the vid. Wow, that sand looks rugged. It looks more like the ground at a construction site.
You definitely need a kick type scoop to deal with that.
 
Re: Atlantic City Dry Sand Hunt 6/2/2010....(video)

As always ...

Great vid!

Somebody can always pick up something from one of your videos. And if yhey can't their not looking.

Get well soon

PD
 
Re: Atlantic City Dry Sand Hunt 6/2/2010....(video)

Good video Brian:

Although I haven't been able to do much in the way of beach hunting (as I live in Southern Ontario), I would really love to be able to do some ocean detecting one day during our next trip to the Florida coast (depending of course on the condition of the beach).

I just wanted to say that your videos are always insightful and packed with good info for us beach newbies, and they are appreciated for sure.

And sorry to hear about your accident Brian. Hope that you're able to be out and about on the beaches sooner than later.

Cheers, :icon_sunny:

Ralph
 
Good video alway like watching your video's. Hope you get recover quick so you can get back out detecting soon......Matt
 
Brian, once again, good vid... nice meeting two tnetters too.. you always help everyone, hopefully you'll be back even swinging one arm.. and my offer still stands..
 
Love the Video Buddy... Always enjoy Seeing the Jersey Shore Line and the treasure's.....Get Well soon!..joe
 
Thank You for all of the Get well wishes everyone !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom