Atlantis found

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
While looking at Google Earth map the other day, I noticed something that I had not seen before. Atlantis was clearly marked on the map. It seems that the fabled city, which was once the most advanced civilization of its time, vanished beneath the sea. Many expeditions have been launched to try and find this fabled city, but until now no one had found the remains of it. I don't know how long it has been since it was added to Google earth, but it must have been only recently. For those who are curious about its location, here are the coordinates. 31*37'04,17 N 24*28'59,32 w
Now I just need a submarine to go metal detect it. It appears to be about seven miles deep. Good Luck. rockhound

K

Kentucky Kache

While looking at Google Earth map the other day, I noticed something that I had not seen before. Atlantis was clearly marked on the map. It seems that the fabled city, which was once the most advanced civilization of its time, vanished beneath the sea. Many expeditions have been launched to try and find this fabled city, but until now no one had found the remains of it. I don't know how long it has been since it was added to Google earth, but it must have been only recently. For those who are curious about its location, here are the coordinates. 31*37'04,17 N 24*28'59,32 w
Now I just need a submarine to go metal detect it. It appears to be about seven miles deep. Good Luck. rockhound

Not necessarily the most advanced, but one of them, no doubt.

rossman85

May 14, 2012
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
I love underwater archaeology...it's fascinating that the water has rose over so many ancient civilizations

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With google you can find anything!

K

Kentucky Kache

Well I finally redid the photo of GE and you can see it easier
There is something there that is rather large

attachment.php

Have you got a sub ready?

AJones

I see a red X.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple, just write a letter to the army corps of Engineers and have them drain it :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread