What's new

***ATPRO FINDS SILVER!!! JUICE IN THE HOLE!!!***

Pennypacker

Banned
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya right!

Xterra finds silver!

wayne_campbell.webp
Ring 1.webp
Ring 2.webp
Ring 3.webp
 
Upvote 24
Lol that's some funny stuff! !
however coming from a current Minelab user, the AT Pro absolutely does find silver lol
 
Atp's are trending! Lol

Great find. That's a big chunky gold ring!
 
Thanks, there was nectar in that sector.

This thread probably offended about 85% of the membership. lol
 
Some people get offended very easily it seems lol, but I wouldn't worry about it. Doesn't matter how good the machine is if you don't understand it.
That's a nice, older looking signet ring.
 
Can any of you guys make out the letters?

Kinda looks like a "KB" or "KR".
 
Toooooooooo Funny!!!!!!!

Iowa Dale

PS: Awesome ring!
 
Nice ring find!
 
HEY.....C'mon..... I like those guys. Hogge
 
Nice silver ring congrats..
 
lol funny headline! I used a AT Pro long enough to find enough gold jewelry to purchase the CTX... Congrats on the silver, looks pretty old
 
HEY.....C'mon..... I like those guys. Hogge

I don't mind them, it's my favorite detecting show.

What I really want to know is, what is their favorite detector? (Aside from the business deal with Garret) What would they want to swing when the camera isn't rolling?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom