Attention i just found a hidden camera on line!!!!!!

I found something big here people!!!! Look at the Showtime video now please!!!!

People are seeing it now it is backing up.I did it guys!!!!! I found it.!!!!! On line camera!!!!!!!! I knew something was up!!!!!! :O

All I found was the wiki page for the old phrase.

jays baby photo.php.gif

I'll just have a smoke and stand by.

Please include the URL so we can see it too.

SpiritRelic, I have been following your post about this, as you seem deeply troubled over it. I have not been able to find what YOU are speaking of as of yet, but do not doubt that you have found "something". As GIB states, throw us up a link, if able.

There was a show a while back, that advised a new technology of tracking the iris, was up and coming. Never heard anything more about it. (I always cover the camera on my laptop).

"Turn on, tune in, drop out" is a counterculture phrase popularized by Timothy Leary in 1967. Leary spoke at the Human Be-In, a gathering of 30,000 hippies in ...

Maybe the Dreaded Dragon reared it's head again......

SpiritRelic, I have been following your post about this, as you seem deeply troubled over it. I have not been able to find what YOU are speaking of as of yet, but do not doubt that you have found "something". As GIB states, throw us up a link, if able.

There was a show a while back, that advised a new technology of tracking the iris, was up and coming. Never heard anything more about it. (I always cover the camera on my laptop).
Ok i got the company involved.Tell me how to do links on a android?You people want me to do everything.

Don't have a droid, but on my desk top just right click on the address bar, select "cut", go to where you want to post it, right click, select "paste".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back