What's new

ATVs or what?

djui5:
Say!
Do you know of a guy there in Mesa, who hand makes sluices ?
I bought one from him a yr or so back..
But!
Now! I can't find his address! :-[
He advertised on one of the prospecting sites, I think!
 
What's his name?
 
X-90 susuki look like a tipper.
Short wheelbase for high center of gravity.
But if you insist bring a good winch or jack to set upright..
 

Attachments

  • Craig.webp
    Craig.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 374
Jake, Where in the world did you get MY baby picture, I didn't know you knew my family. Its a small world. Thanks, I hope my lady friends don't see this or I'll have to beat em off with a stick.
If I get an ATV a winch is a must. I had rather have a horse, but they are a lot of trouble traveling the miles I plan. The rocks are rough on them too. I have done that and looks like its some good shoe time. ATF(all tough feet). Gnewt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom