What's new

ATX strike again !!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go Pro Black Hero 3+ found at 12" deep
 

Attachments

  • Go Pro.webp
    Go Pro.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 0
Nice catch Ron, Never seen one found on a tripod, be interesting to see the footage on that cam..
 
There nothing on the SD card !
 
haha thats awesome!!
 
I've threatened to get one of those.....:thumbsup:Will we be seeing you in action now? :laughing7:
 
I'm not into video's they show to much info.
 
Thats awesome!! Ive always wanted one to make videos of my runs. Hopefully I get as lucky as you!!
 
Was it in the waterproof case? Still functional? Just bought one myself that set me back $400.
 
Nice find, Ron. Go Pro gives away a complete camera outfit everyday to a lucky winner. I haven't been lucky, but keep entering nearly every day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom