What's new

Auction find - antique hand cannon - any clues?

taliff

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in a box of auction items. Appears to be a cross beween a hand cannon and a sextant. LOL! Anyone have a clue what it is?
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1459383752252.webp
    FB_IMG_1459383752252.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 122
  • FB_IMG_1459383760260.webp
    FB_IMG_1459383760260.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 4
FLAK.webpi think it may be a toy german anti aircraft gun (canon) the german 88 maybe? the pic is a german flak canon anti aircraft
 
Last edited:
I think it's a toy model cannon also. I think Naval anti aircraft WWII gun. Perhaps the 105 mm German version. Try Google.
 
I'd say an L71 German 88mm anti-aircraft, used to devastate all Allied armor.
Carl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom