What's new

Auction Hunters

idk if you saw this episode...but yea that drew carry looking guy was raising darrels room up to like $800 just becuase he wanted to boss him around... And darrel was like " I really didnt want to buy that room" But then of course he finds a huge box filled with silver coins that value at spot at like $6000.. simply unbelivable.. ???
 
I Remember on the one show they only had
something like $300.00 With them.

If they were making Thousands
they would be bringing enough to buy
at any price.

It's obvious they may make a few thousand
on a Bin. but like anything else, they got bills to pay
and
there are times their Scrimping & Hopeing
for another score.
 
I personally am getting tired of all of these "copy cat" shows. I've never seen so many reality shows springing up all over the place. I think many ofthem are staged, like that repo i alifornia show and "all worked up"
 
crazyjarhead said:
I personally am getting tired of all of these "copy cat" shows. I've never seen so many reality shows springing up all over the place. I think many ofthem are staged, like that repo i alifornia show and "all worked up"

Yes it's sad when people can't think of new ideas
so they steal an Idea from another show.

Just saw there is a New Dance Contest show advertised.
More lame Crap IMO

I'm surprised there isn't 3 or more Survivor
shows out there too.

Personally I Like to watch TV To forget Reality
for awhile.
 
jeff of pa said:
crazyjarhead said:
I personally am getting tired of all of these "copy cat" shows. I've never seen so many reality shows springing up all over the place. I think many ofthem are staged, like that repo i alifornia show and "all worked up"

Yes it's sad when people can't think of new ideas
so they steal an Idea from another show.

Just saw there is a New Dance Contest show advertised.
More lame Crap IMO

I'm surprised there isn't 3 or more Survivor
shows out there too.

Personally I Like to watch TV To forget Reality
for awhile.

Totally agree. Detroit hard core pawn is another example, and yes, those Bear Grill's survivor copy-cat are really wore out :-\
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom