What's new

August 18th finds from some city property

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get 4 silvers and 5 wheats and was a happy camper by the end of the hunt. I was over due for some silvers.
 

Attachments

  • aug18.1.webp
    aug18.1.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 139
  • aug18.2.webp
    aug18.2.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 192
  • aug18.3.webp
    aug18.3.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 185
  • aug18.4.webp
    aug18.4.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 180
Congrats on the Silver and Wheats Giant!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Sweet silver and wheats, great hunt for sure! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Congrats on those old coins Giant, I really like your cleaning method. ffd
 
Hey WTG Larry! I am over due as well!
 
:icon_thumright: Congrats on the silver and wheats :icon_thumleft:
 
Mike from MI said:
I am over due as well!

Aren't we all? :dontknow: :wink: Congrats on the wheats and silver, Giant. :hello2:

HH
 
good stuff Giant...congrats on the silver and wheats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom