What's new

aunt chiladas

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well guys I made the trip down there figuring I would find a smaller place with a fellow coin roll hunter. NOPE. The owner brings in a few rolls a day and has the girls running the bar looking for keepers. ??? If he wants the silvers why doesn't he search them! I thought about telling them what there worth and if they find anything they should buy it out of the till. One of the girls said he was real anal about getting his keepers back! They didn't want the halves back from TN. I think I'll peel the stickers off and dump them with this weeks halves.
 

Attachments

  • aunt.webp
    aunt.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
Haha! My family goes to Hilton Head every year for 2 weeks....I found tons of the Aunt Chiladas stickers while I was there, and actually ended up bringing about 10 of the stickered halves back to my bank in Jacksonville, FL...Funny thing is, I just found about 5 of those halves in a bag I got last week.....small world :-\
 
There's a bait and tackle place that puts stickers on halves and gives them as change- I've found about 20 of them. Good idea ifn I had a retail store or such I would do the same. HH Mark
 
I got 3 myself in the box I got last week. First I had found in a while.

Happy Hunting!
 
Ive Found two of there Stickered halfs.

Neat Idea I would have never heard of them till I saw that on the half.

CC
 
I think the bait and tackle store is out of Granby , Co. if I am not mistaken. We have a hardware store that gives halves for change. No stickers but , the teller that orders them for him lets me trade my rejects in for his new halves whenever she gets the box in . Nice lady.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom