oldbattleaxe Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 449 Reaction score 340 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Technetics Oct 9, 2019 #1 I have a quite a few of these car pieces. Where on a car do these belong and what car or truck uses them. Thank you in advance. Attachments DSC03001.webp 546.6 KB · Views: 85 DSC03003.webp 584.8 KB · Views: 87
I have a quite a few of these car pieces. Where on a car do these belong and what car or truck uses them. Thank you in advance.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 9, 2019 #2 The threaded part looks to be a molding retainer. No idea on the round piece. Upvote 0
A Anduril Bronze Member Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used Garrett GTI-2500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 9, 2019 #3 oldbattleaxe said: I have a quite a few of these car pieces. Where on a car do these belong and what car or truck uses them. Thank you in advance. Click to expand... I agree. Looks like a fastener to hold a piece of trim or molding to the side of a car. Upvote 0
oldbattleaxe said: I have a quite a few of these car pieces. Where on a car do these belong and what car or truck uses them. Thank you in advance. Click to expand... I agree. Looks like a fastener to hold a piece of trim or molding to the side of a car.
Goldiver Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 15, 2006 Messages 2,348 Reaction score 1,152 Golden Thread 0 Location Fremont, Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 40 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2019 #4 Your find appears to be an older version of the Erico Caddy T-grid twist clip for attaching light fixtures and such to ceiling grid. It looks like they were bought out by or merged with Nvent which offers several versions of this clip. Steve Upvote 0
Your find appears to be an older version of the Erico Caddy T-grid twist clip for attaching light fixtures and such to ceiling grid. It looks like they were bought out by or merged with Nvent which offers several versions of this clip. Steve
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2019 #5 Could be body molding clip on much older cars I've never seen on like that and have been a Technition for many years Upvote 0
Could be body molding clip on much older cars I've never seen on like that and have been a Technition for many years