AUTOMAX PRECISION PINPOINTER V2

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
Upvote 0
M

Missouri Red

Don't know about the "automax", but I and my wife both use "TinyTec's" I think there great, durable, and a 25 month gaurantee. ;D

http://tinytec-probes.com/

Here is the site just to give you something to read, shop and compare! he he he Sounds like William Shatner!!!! :o

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I had an Automax but it was too big for my liking so I sold it. It worked great, no problem there.

I now use the Sherlock DTS-PRO which is much smaller and has a good detection distance. It's simply a light activated detector but that's all I need. These sell for about $50.

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
They work great. But big and gawky . I still use one . Sears sells a belt holster for tape measures that will fit them...make it easier to carry . Pinpointer will help out..no matter the brand . WILL DETECT FOR FOOD.........CALL...BR 549

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
?They work great. ? ? But big and gawky . I still use one . Sears sells a belt holster for tape measures that will fit them...make it easier to carry . ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Pinpointer will help out..no matter the brand . ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? WILL DETECT FOR FOOD.........CALL...BR 549

R

rvbvetter

I have one and it works well. A bit cumbersome though. I haven't tried one yet. But I hear the in line probe is the way to go. HH

R

rb

I have one and it works great. It is a little big but it helps out alot so you dont end up digging a crater just to find out that the coin was in the second scoop of dirt....LOL RB

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
I use one -- I am completly lost w/out it -- it is a bit bulky. I got it free with my purchase and it has really served its purpose well. You can really prod the dirt with it which is great if your digging some deep holes. Getting a sunray x1 this week, but I will keep the v2 as a backup. ::)

OP
OP
D

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
THANX ALL WILL TRY IT HATE TO DIG CRATORS ALSO TO FIND THAT PENNY LOL

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you get it drop me a note for a tip on making it better. Monty

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Missouri Red said:
Don't know about the "automax", but I and my wife both use "TinyTec's"? I think there great, durable, and a 25 month gaurantee. ;D

http://tinytec-probes.com/

Here is the site just to give you something to read, shop and compare!? ?he he he? Sounds like William Shatner!!!! :o

Wah wah site says they are sold out

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I'm on my second one! The first one broke in half. Kellyco replaced it. The new one seems to be really weak and I'm afraid it is going to break and I'm not leaning one it! I swear on my first born son! Well I did lean on the first one but I haven't on this one. ::) I love my pinpointers. Some of the coins I find are so discolored that I wouldn't be able to find them without it. I now also have the Vibraprobe 560 Now that is one I really like! It shuts off by its self and I can lean on it somewhat to help me get back up! ::)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have an automax and a whites bullseye. I personally think the automax is too big and cumbersome. I like the light on the bullseye because I stay out after dark a lot. Any type you choose, they come in handy.

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I use the whites bullseye.There all a big help to find your target especially
if its something small like a button or a BB.HHs

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
I like the Automax, yeah its big but it works! I like it because it has a longer probe, you can stick it in soft soil with caution or sand. will I buy one again? absolutely!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread