What's new

Aviator

Mdjlucan

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
London
Detector(s) used
X P DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can I put my personal picture at the side of my post thanks
 
All sorted��
 
"Avatar". Avaitors are different.

dawnpat.webp

Spel checkur got you.
 
It took me over a year to find out how to put an avatar, I joined in Feb 2013, and put my avatar in May 2014
I was so proud of myself for finally figuring it out that I even took a screenshot of it lol. I was always jealous of everyone because they had an avatar and I have no clue how to put one.

1234567890-.webp
 
It's hard to figure out on some forums. I just put mine in a few minutes ago, and it took me a few minutes to figure it out.

Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom