What's new

AVON 925 Adjustable ring; Any Idea How old?

celtex

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
385
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know Avon goes away back but I can't find this ring. It was black when I found it so I thought it was junk but I cleaned it and it is AVON J 925 (J size or style?) Where I found it and it condition when found made me think 30s but AVON wasn't a Company until the 30s so I don't know now.
 

Attachments

  • ringspics 016.webp
    ringspics 016.webp
    84 KB · Views: 323
  • ringspics 017.webp
    ringspics 017.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 290
Re: AVON 925 Adjustable ring How old?

Felinepeachy said:
Are they swimming? :dontknow:

:laughing9:

Good question! ???
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom