What's new

Avon Ring Question

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone know if Avon made any rings with real diamonds? Found a crushed ring today in a park. It is marked GJ Avon 925 with a large clear stone which I assume is a CZ but I thought I would throw it out there in case anyone has ever run into a Avon with a real diamond. Also found two silver dimes: 1937 and 1957. Not bad for a hour hunt.

Thanks for your input.

NJ
 
N.J.THer said:
Does anyone know if Avon made any rings with real diamonds? Found a crushed ring today in a park. It is marked GJ Avon 925 with a large clear stone which I assume is a CZ but I thought I would throw it out there in case anyone has ever run into a Avon with a real diamond. Also found two silver dimes: 1937 and 1957. Not bad for a hour hunt.

Thanks for your input.

NJ

I have found a few of those rings as well all have been junk.
 
That is what I'm thinking...Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom