What's new

Awesome 4 Day Beach Hunt!

RedAmos

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent four days hunting the water on a Florida beach vacation.

I stuck to a small section of beach and pounded the break line with my new Garrett Sea Hunter.

I had incredible luck but bizarre find ratios. I found exactly $0.00 in clad (except for 3 Canadian cents all dated 1967), 2 gold rings (14k and 18k), 1 sterling Tiffany necklace, and 2 smart phones including the iPhone 6 shown.

This was easily my most successful trip to FL.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459287822.707946.webp

Thanks for looking.
 
Upvote 12
you got a iphone 6 for free!
 
Good going on the gold and silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Sounds like my kind of vacation.... Now just need to convince the wife!
 
Your finds paid for a majority of your trip.
Grats
 
You've just about paid for the Sea Hunter! Nice hunts!

aj
 
I just got my sea Hunter and I love it!
 
That is freaky odd in a terrific way. Very cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom