What's new

AWESOME BARBER DIME 7-31-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOUND A BEAUTIFUL 1906D BARBER DIME , NO MORE THAN TWO INCHES DEEP! OTHER FINDS WILL BE ON NEXT POST!
 

Attachments

  • P1030027.webp
    P1030027.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 169
  • P1030028.webp
    P1030028.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 164
Sweet barber dime and other finds 007.......
 
That sure is a sweet one! Congrats!
 
That's a Blazer! Nice one Mike :thumbsup: After digging my first Seated at an inch or so, it's hard not to dig shallow signals in old areas.
 
Sweet diggs!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WTG...
She does look purrty
 
Gotta kill ya digging all that way for a sweetie like that!
Nice!
 
I think I'll have to ignore the "ignore the shallow targets" advice and just dig everything!
Wow that's a nice barberella
 
Hey I just noticed we found the same dime... yours was shallower though :) ...and um, WAY sweeter!
 
Super Sharp Barber! Probably passed over before as Clad!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom