JimDon
Silver Member
Awesome Day, Gold & Silver Jewelry and 2 Silver Coins
I was bummed out for missing our local club hunt on Saturday so I tried to make up for it Sunday. I started early and hit three sites. The first site produced a couple of wheaties and some clad. I then hit a sports field site and hit tons of clad. It was too hot to dig pennies so I focused on high tone signals and nickel signals. I hit a nice silver sound and dug a small 925 silver necklace with a .925 "Daughter" heart charm. With silver in the pocket and a few minutes later I got a nice 12-12 (i think) and dug a gold ring. It is marked 10KT and looks like it has a sapphire stone. After that I hit a well hunted old park in the city and to my surprise got a 1936 Mercury Dime and then a 1964 Washington. The bummer was that the quarter was found in a three quarter pocket spill and only one was silver. I also found a really cool Pontiac Token with an Indian on the front. My final count is as follows and includes a clad hunt from the other day.
10KT Sapphire Ring (7th gold of the year)
.925 Italy Silver Necklace with Daughter Charm
24 Quarters
18 Dimes
14 Nickels
27 Lincolns
17 Zincolns
1964 Washington Quarter
1936 Mercury Dime
1951-D Wheatie
55 Wheatie
45 Wheatie
52 Wheatie
41 Wheatie
41 Wheatie
Pontiac Token (General Motors)
Various Junk Jewelry
[youtube=425,350]3KVozgAm30Y [/youtube]
I was bummed out for missing our local club hunt on Saturday so I tried to make up for it Sunday. I started early and hit three sites. The first site produced a couple of wheaties and some clad. I then hit a sports field site and hit tons of clad. It was too hot to dig pennies so I focused on high tone signals and nickel signals. I hit a nice silver sound and dug a small 925 silver necklace with a .925 "Daughter" heart charm. With silver in the pocket and a few minutes later I got a nice 12-12 (i think) and dug a gold ring. It is marked 10KT and looks like it has a sapphire stone. After that I hit a well hunted old park in the city and to my surprise got a 1936 Mercury Dime and then a 1964 Washington. The bummer was that the quarter was found in a three quarter pocket spill and only one was silver. I also found a really cool Pontiac Token with an Indian on the front. My final count is as follows and includes a clad hunt from the other day.
10KT Sapphire Ring (7th gold of the year)
.925 Italy Silver Necklace with Daughter Charm
24 Quarters
18 Dimes
14 Nickels
27 Lincolns
17 Zincolns
1964 Washington Quarter
1936 Mercury Dime
1951-D Wheatie
55 Wheatie
45 Wheatie
52 Wheatie
41 Wheatie
41 Wheatie
Pontiac Token (General Motors)
Various Junk Jewelry
[youtube=425,350]3KVozgAm30Y [/youtube]
Attachments
Upvote
0









