What's new

Awesome find while dumping!

Syrys

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for over a month now, but I finally decided to make a post.

I've been CRHing and doing road trips for around a month, but got my first good score earlier this week when I got 4 solid rolls of silver from one bank (mix of 40% and 90% Kens). After that, I decided to hit even more banks in some other towns a few days later. After several stops I quickly ran out of money with only a few 40% to show for it. I went to 1 of only 2 banks in town with a lobby coin counter to dump all of my rejects. After around $300 worth, the bag filled up and the teller came out to change it. The bags they used were clear, and when she sat it down, I could see that the bottom of it was full of Walking Liberty halves. :tongue3: I calmly asked how much was in a bag and if I could buy one, and she said I could! :thumbsup: I said thank you and left the bank very excited, knowing that I would get my first Walker coins.

Once I got through my dumps on top, nearly every handfull seemed like it had silver in it. After pulling out numerous Bens and Walkers, I was absolutely thrilled to pull out an 1899 Barber half. But what I pulled out next nearly made my heart stop... an 1877 Seated Liberty half :o Also in the bag was a nice 1976-S bicentennial proof. Overall a good day I think ;D

My totals were:

1877-CC Seated Liberty

1899 Barber

20 Walkers total
1-1940
2-1941
6-1942
8-1943
2-1945
1-1946

48 Franklins total
2-1950
2-1951
5-1952
7-1954
4-1957
3-1958
3-1959
2-1960
3-1961
5-1962
12-1963

only 3 90% Kens

25 40% Kens

and a 1976 bicentennial proof


Here are the pics :hello2:

MM055w2.webp​

MM047w.webp​
MM048w.webp​

MM051w.webp​
MM052w.webp​
 
Upvote 0
Darth Maul, Vader, Sirius, Absolutely ridiculous

Darth Walker
 
Outstanding. Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom