What's new

Awesome Nickel Box PIC ADDED!!!!!!

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys,
Had an awesome Nickel box last night.

2 silver wartimes
4 Buffalos- all with dates
1899 V Nickel

I'll post pics later on tonight.

Thanks,
Keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC00408[1].webp
    DSC00408[1].webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 636
Upvote 0
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

best nickel box i have heard of... grats
 
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

Nice variety, still haven't found a V nickel.
 
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

Great score. I would say thats a dream nickel box.
 
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

That's one of the better Nickel boxes I've heard of!! Congratulations on your finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

Way to go! Now you've got me wanting to switch to hunting nickels! ;D
 
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

Great box of nickels!!
 
Re: Awesome Nickel Box

Sweet haul! That Shield Nickel is right around the corner now.
 
thanks guys it as a nice one
 
Best I have seen in a while.

Golden silver
 
Nickle box tri-fecta!!! WTG :thumbsup:
 
Now that is one sweet box o nickels you got there! nice darn work! HH!

Chuck.
 
1 Box. That is incredible. I know you love the "V" nickel. I have found 2 in January, but none since.

:icon_sunny:
APUSH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom