What's new

Awesome silver ring find today made in Norway..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed out early today to beat the rain, I decided to hit the football field glad I did my very first signal sounded like a deep silver dime popped up the plug and right at the tip of the plug a sweet silver ring the other ring I dug last weekend turned out to be copper also got two wheats and a dateless V nickel... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346130.248889.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346145.822378.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346164.565302.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346185.690843.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346203.220776.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346219.976382.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475346236.883326.webp
 
Upvote 18
Good going on the silver ring.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice find on that ring. I don't usually wonder about this, but I bet there's an interesting story with the history of that Norway ring. :thumbsup:
 
Not surprised that Norway made it with Viking decoration on it, in a similar style to the 9th C designs. Pretty cool.
 
Yeah man, you're not kidding that is pretty awesome
 
Great ring PP. Beautiful design. I thought you were doing a little detecting on the other side of the pond (Norway) with your post title. Then I realized that it was the ring that was made in Norway....not the find. :laughing7:
 
Great ring looks like it got hit by a lawnmower might just be the angle I have a few lawn job silvers Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nice finds Pirate!!! That silver ring from Norway is cool, different looking. Congrats and HH
 
Nice! Love the design -
 
Wow, so unique to find a ring like that on a football field! Lucky you! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Sweet find Tony- really a cool looking ring, and of course, a V-nickel so I know it's actually you!

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom