What's new

Awl #21, scrapers, shell bead and ..

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay I stopped by AwlMart after supper and what do you know - #21. I sure hope they have more coming :). I also found the mussel shell pieces this evening. The other stuff - yesterday's finds.
 

Attachments

  • Awl21 1.webp
    Awl21 1.webp
    72 KB · Views: 89
  • Awl21 2.webp
    Awl21 2.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 91211a.webp
    91211a.webp
    36 KB · Views: 83
  • 91211b.webp
    91211b.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 91211c.webp
    91211c.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Dam you killing those awls.........I wanna stop at awlmart!!!!! Hear it is a great place to shop!!!....................lol.................Nice T!!!!.......................GTP(Chris)
 
Last edited:
You are not kidding. Those awls are awfully nice. The few bone tools I find are very small.The large game like that being out of of the south east for some time. Good news is we are building our elk population back to a huntable size. Nice find with #21.
 
Awl-fully Nice Finds! :thumbsup:
 
Real nice pieces. I knew you would find # 21 keep on finding those good artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom