What's new

Awsome half of a box from 8-22

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This was my best box ever and it was loaded! But it was only like that in the top half. With the two best rolls having 10 and 9 each. Unreal for machine rolled coin. The bottom half of the box contained only one 40%. I can only hope that the bank gets the boxes that were packed along side this one while I was away. I also found a 1974D DDO and my wife missed a 1976 S clad that was well circulated.

64 x 6
65 x 2
66 x 9
67 x 35
68 x 23
69 x 12

1974 DDO
1976 S clad

89 keepers
 

Attachments

  • 8-22 002.webp
    8-22 002.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 8-22 001.webp
    8-22 001.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0
An arm length worth of silver. Even better than a fist full of dollars. ;) Great job.

HH.
 
How about a close up pic of the DDO 1974.
 
I posted one a while back. I've already put this one in a 2x2 but I'll give it a try soon.

Well being in a 2x2 must make it harder to shoot. I'm sure you can see some of the double die but I can clearly see it in every letter in person.

The second pic seems better to me yet the detail is still better in person.
 

Attachments

  • 74DDO 003.webp
    74DDO 003.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 74DDO.webp
    74DDO.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom