Igyjastabay Full Member Joined May 28, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Location The Beach SW FLORIDA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 26, 2016 #1 If I knew you could still find these in fields?? I would move back to the rust belt of the Ohio Valley. 10 1/2" Michigan Barbed Axe Attachments IMG_0264_1_1.webp 1 MB · Views: 185 Last edited: Mar 26, 2016 Upvote 0
If I knew you could still find these in fields?? I would move back to the rust belt of the Ohio Valley. 10 1/2" Michigan Barbed Axe
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 27, 2016 #2 Hmmm. That's certainly bad news. I hadn't heard they can't be found anymore.
diggingthe1 Silver Member Joined Feb 11, 2015 Messages 2,777 Reaction score 6,887 Golden Thread 0 Location Victor, CO...City of Mines Detector(s) used Minelab EQ800, Ex2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #3 I sure wish I could find an axe here in Colorado! That's a beauty! They seem to be rare out here!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #4 There still out there..... I found my first about a month ago after 20 years of hunting. Definitely harder to find than in the past but I'm sure there is still plenty of them still to find.
There still out there..... I found my first about a month ago after 20 years of hunting. Definitely harder to find than in the past but I'm sure there is still plenty of them still to find.