AZ members check in

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all you AZ members of Treasure Net.

Here is a thread designed for one thing... Checking in and getting out with fellow AZ members. I see that there are a few AZ members who have gotten together and had some fun prospecting. I am kinda jealous. I, and hopefully other members from AZ also, would like to get to know our peers in person. See who like to shovel, and who like to watch shoveling happen... J/K.

I see some members are passing through the area I live in and I would love to get involved.

I will start it off. I live in Glendale, and don't have a truck. ( I have a company truck, but that is a big no-no) I have a drywasher, and a MD. I have my daughter every other weekend, and have the FEVER. I have a membership with Roadrunners. We have claims at Rich Hill, near Vulture Mine, and near Old Woman Gulch outside of Morristown. Anybody wants to set up a day of digging, let me know. I will be waiting at the end of the drive with too much equipment....

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What is in or what is the actual Gold Basin.
A large area Im sure. I will look it up.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
USGS topo map = Gold Basin Roadrunner. Just to the southwest of Meadeview. I was turned onto it by Clay Diggens. Our prospecting group has eight 20 acre claims there. To the east is an area known as "Lost Basin". Clay give it two thumbs up but I haven't done any exploring there yet.

Slow pan

Greenie
Dec 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still too wet out there to drywash. Mini high banker and sluice I guess . Dug up a bunch of scorpions today wow that was a eye opener for sure. Any body else doing any digging

wtetro

Jan 6, 2013
Aridzona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Speaking g of drywashing, I e never done it, but am curious about it. Only water for me thus far, how does that work out

Slow pan

Greenie
Dec 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am fairly new at it. Was able to get a few runs in before it rained. But even new I was able to recover still in the learning curve so its driving me nuts having to hold off

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am still upright and breathing. After three Titanium implants, 2 knees and a shoulder and a trip planned this summer to Europe I wonder if this is a good plan with all the crap going on and me setting off every metal detector I encounter. I look forward in getting back out to do some swinging and drywashing, but I am going to give myself time to completely heal and i will not go out without the best heavy duty knee pads and vibram sole boots money can buy. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
K

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dang Keith. When is the last time you got out?

wtetro

Jan 6, 2013
Aridzona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keith, I'll get you some cons to pan or something until you're healed up, the fever is strong with you and you deserve some yella!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well he IS alive!!!!! Glad to hear you're on the heal Keith! Things have been slow for me as well bud. Still manage to get out at least once a week but this home ownership thing is killing my prospecting time!!!! We're heading to Quartzite for the show next month as well as Lost Wages for another. If you're up for it let me know and we can go have some fun man!

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dang Keith. When is the last time you got out?

Hmmmm, Hell I don't have a clue. Maybe 18 months. With my Dad and Brother passing, Shoulder replacement, Knee replacement has set me back... Hoping to get out this early summer.

OP
OP
K

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thay had a minelab there I eyeballed pretty hard too. It was an xterra 705??? Something like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread