What's new

B-day

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my father's in law house for a b-day party and decided to take my etrac, temperature was 103 so I hunted the shaded area . My father in law likes to drink beer so there's hundreds of pulltabs and I had to try my new coil a 6×8 sef and was able to find d silver ring
 

Attachments

  • 1469321793291.webp
    1469321793291.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 1469321811252.webp
    1469321811252.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 1469321823041.webp
    1469321823041.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 1469321850881.webp
    1469321850881.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 18
Good score...
 
Excellent work digging that cool ring among the pull tabs!
 
Nice score on the silver.
 
Congratulations. I hope the father in law shared his beer.
 
Nice find. Thats a nice little ring.
 
Yup its super dry we've been having 15 days if triple digits temperatures the lowest was 103deg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom