Babe Amongst Wolves (´・ω・`)

I am in gold country of Northern California. So many rules I don’t even try. I may if I can find a buddy. I know I wouldn’t want to go where you are thinking about. I lived in the Philippines for a while, don’t like jungles very much. Just too hot and humid. How about Australia? I have heard good stories and Fosters is pretty good too.

@smokeythecat: Thanks for the advice friend, I'll research & look into California a bit more.

@cyberdan: Very interesting about the Philippines... when you were there, did you ever prospect? As to Australia, I haven't researched it yet so I'm not sure but I'm curious as to what good things you've heard. TBH Australia hasn't been on my list of countries to visit (no real attraction but perhaps I'm missing something...).

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

@cyberdan: Very interesting about the Philippines... when you were there, did you ever prospect? As to Australia, I haven't researched it yet so I'm not sure but I'm curious as to what good things you've heard. TBH Australia hasn't been on my list of countries to visit (no real attraction but perhaps I'm missing something...).
When I was in the Philippines I was in my early 20s and in the navy. Outside the base was 1000 bars and 10,000 ladies and I use that word loosely. Beer was good but the ladies were not. You might get more than a “good time” I knew nothing about gold prospecting back then or even Yamamoto’s gold. About Australia the things I heard are basically like Alaska decades ago but not cold. Worth going to YouTube. I visited Sidney this when I was 20 and I went to Bondi Beach. Lots of surfing and bikinis.

Welcome to tnet from Mi Tommy

:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Hope to see some good posts and some of your finds Tommy

Welcome aboard from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Hope to see some posts from you soon

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back