Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433310884.774913.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433310903.615369.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433310923.243361.jpgso sorry can't believe I did that probably why my bottle didn't get id

Upvote 0
I used to give cows shots out of bottles that looked like that. They had a non removable metal top with a rubber center, and you stuck the needle through the rubber to fill the syringe.

Upvote 0
Sounds accurate dug it out of a 19/20-30 dump I have found many pharmaceutical bottles for humans and horses thank you

Upvote 0
I used to give cows shots out of bottles that looked like that. They had a non removable metal top with a rubber center, and you stuck the needle through the rubber to fill the syringe.

Was that back in your Navy days? My (former Master Chief Petty Officer of the Fleet) brother used to say 95% of women in the world are beautiful... the other 5% are in the US Navy.

:laughing7:

Upvote 0
Was that back in your Navy days? My (former Master Chief Petty Officer of the Fleet) brother used to say 95% of women in the world are beautiful... the other 5% are in the US Navy.

:laughing7:

Hmmmmm??? How do you relate giving cows shots and pretty women. The shots were before and after my Naval time. In my day they wouldn't let women on the ships,
so I didn't know any female sailors, but if you would like information on Mitchiko, or Tamiko, or Humiko, or Kiyoko, or ------ you probably get the idea.

Upvote 0
I found a very small 14k signet ring that showed signs of having been worn on a necklace.choking hazard pretty much means babys dont wear them.

Upvote 0
Baby's ring?

It's too large for a baby ring, which runs around 5/16" or so diameter, probably a small girl or ladies ring.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433543304.749484.jpgwell it is 9/16 but I can't fit it on my 2 yr oldImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433543512.533012.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well it is 9/16 but I can't fit it on my 2 yr old

Ahhh the terrrrrible 2's :evil6: hehe. Customarily I don't think that many new born's wore their rings very often and at 2 they would usually eat it :evil6:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back