What's new

Bachelor Party

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
So my buddy is having his bachelor party tomarrow night. I think I have a good idea for all of those Ikes I have!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I wonder what kind of faces I get. ??? ??? ::) ::) :tongue3: Better yet... Where do I put them????? :laughing9:
HH,
Frank
 
Upvote 0
if you are saying what i think you are saying i suggest you put a stack of them in front of you. that way it requires the laboring one to bend down in front of you to retrieve them :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: anyway could not resist.
 
coincrazed said:
My man.Please explain.I do not get the joke.You have me totally lost! - coincrazed

In the coin (Uh humm) Slot.............

Mojo
 
coincrazed said:
coinmojo said:
coincrazed said:
My man.Please explain.I do not get the joke.You have me totally lost! - coincrazed

In the coin (Uh humm) Slot.............

Mojo
What ARE you talking about??????????????Please tell me. - coincrazed

If you have ever been to a bachelor party some of the dancers go totally nude and the bachelor lays down on his back and the girl squats over his face and picks up a dollar bill draped across his nose.

You could possibly hold a Ike in yor teeth and see what happens?

Did I paint a picture for you?

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
coincrazed said:
My man.Please explain.I do not get the joke.You have me totally lost! - coincrazed

In the coin (Uh humm) Slot.............

Mojo

That is priceless.... I was laughing so hard when I read this!! :icon_thumleft: ;D ;D :laughing9:
HH,
Frank
 
We tried leaveing it coded but some people were very forceful in wanting an explanation.

"Be careful what you ask for"
 
CCRazed- I don't think they particularly wanted anyone to ask about it. This is an instance where most got the undertone without having to actually get so graphic but you aked so they granted your request. Now that you are in the know bet you wish you hadn't known it.

Golden Silver
 
coincrazed said:
golden silver said:
CCRazed- I don't think they particularly wanted anyone to ask about it. This is an instance where most got the undertone without having to actually get so graphic but you aked so they granted your request. Now that you are in the know bet you wish you hadn't known it.

Golden Silver
Thanks for correcting me,my brother.But don't you agree we shouldn't post stuff like that?I'm sorry for annoying you Golden Silver. - your friend,coincrazed

My man, it's a joke! This is sooooo funny! Calm down my man... ;D :headbang: ;D
 
lets just all forget about this thread and go to a bank and hunt for some silver....i am leaving now and on the way ;D ;D
 
Silvercop, some of us are out of coin roll hunting money. Thanks for rubbing that in. I'm going to cry my self to sleep now thanks!

:P
 
Somebody got promoted from "my man" to "my brother" Congratulations on the promotion GS!
 
Ha, Yeah I guess I did get promoted thanks CCRazed!

Golden Silver
 
Not at all my brother. It is kind of catchy. My brother, My Man just don't call me your girl or we got some problems. LOL

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Not at all my brother. It is kind of catchy. My brother, My Man just don't call me your girl or we got some problems. LOL

Golden Silver

That's funny GS!!! Good one.

I thought this was a funny post. Personally, I wasn't offended. The more I read, the more I laughed..... :laughing9: Laughing is good for the soul.
 
LJ this was an interesting post to say the least. You are married so you must get that men are just boyz in big bodies. We will be who we be you with me? Thanks for not being offended! :wink:

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom