What's new

Back after a few years absent

Merf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few years of ups and downs with health problems I am finally in fairly good shape. I just got a vanquish 540 pro pack and a quest x10 pro. Looking forward to rehunting many old sites and hopefully the new technology will find some I missed.
 
Welcome back Merf, we left some treasure for you!
 
Welcome back Merf. I hope you pick up where you left off on those old coins. I used to really enjoy reading your post. Lots of new faces on here and a lot of them gone in my 14yrs. on here.
 
Welcome back Merf. Glad to hear your health issues are better. As you know metal detecting is a healthy activity as long as you body agrees. I am having some right arm issues right now. I hope the can be fixed with therapy. I have had the 540 and now have the 440 and CTX3030 and for past three years had Nox 800. You will be pleased with the 540.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom