What's new

Back and Searching

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I haven't been online in a couple of years. I used to CRH all the time back in 8th/9th grade and have started again now, in college.

No car but walked 10 miles today (4 hour trip altogether) and stopped at 11 different banks in local areas. Went through about $600 in halves or so from various banks and found 1 40%.

Not much but felt great to be searching again!

-CC
 
Upvote 0
Welcome back. They are still out there. I find a few each week. Good luck....Matt
 
Great to see you back.

I think I remember you posting that you found that gold bullion coin in a roll. I read this forum for years before I took the plunge. Think I missed the big silver days (re"LJ"), but I get a few now and then.

Take care, and good luck.

Roger
 
Welcome come back, but why the MIA? Left the country for a couple of years?
 
Now that is dedication, Good Job!
 
Thanks!

No I just lost interest in searching my home area and moved on to do other things - started a coin appraisal business - had to apply and get into college - high school life - etc.

Great to be back though.

-CC
 
Holy crap CC, never thought I'd see you again. I'm doing the CRH thing in college too. It's about a mile round trip walking for me. I haven't been hitting it good with halves (only 2 40% here), but I've been doing good with other denominations. What college are you at? For what?

HH
-GC
 
Great to hear from you! How have you been?

I am at GWU in Washington, DC - majoring in International Business and Finance.


Found (9) 40%ers today on a 1-hour walking trip. The exercise is great haha.

-CC
 
I hope you have a very strong backpack
 
I'm doing pretty well, I'm at U of Michigan majoring in integrated science and minoring in math in the school of education. Still metal detecting (not a college though) and CRH'ing. Certainly hope to hear more about your finds!

HH
-GC
 
welcome back! i wasnt active on this forum when u were here, but i went back and read a bunch of posts made by you, and i realized i missed out on a great person/member of the forum! im glad your back and contributing to the forum again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom