What's new

Back at the park again.

stratos

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
51
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last fall I was at this park and found 2 V nickles, about 10' apart. So today I spent a few hours working over the area again. 98 cents in clad, 2 sinkers, the brass bases to 3 shotgun shells. 2 small bullets. Many pull tabs and beaver tails. I found this pin right where I found the V nickles. It appears to be part gold and would have had 7 small stone and 1 large one. I do not see any kind of mark on it. I put a rare earth magnet to it, and it had no effect.

GL and HH
 

Attachments

  • top.webp
    top.webp
    232.4 KB · Views: 154
  • bottom.webp
    bottom.webp
    203.5 KB · Views: 151
  • side.webp
    side.webp
    99.2 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 14
Nice find!
Test it and you'll know for sure.
 
Gold is where you find it....nice.
 
Nice!! Hope it's gold!!
 
pretty cool, might be gold, maybe get it tested
 
Nice digs . Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures with us
 
Looks like a piece of a gold earring. Test it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom