Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys I got the ok therefore I went. I managed to get 2 round balls which I a first for me at this park at this size. I got my trusty ol 1925 Buffalo and 11 wheaties. Got a couple of old shotgun shells working those mid tones. Which they had a high tone higher then a wheat but I had a great day and was happy to be back in my serenity zone. Grateful. IMG_2197.JPGIMG_2198.JPGIMG_2204.JPGIMG_2203.JPGIMG_2202.JPG

Upvote 28
Truth..good to see you back in the groove, congrats on getting back to your old stomping grounds..nice stuff, what is the "cut" coin I see? Thx..Ddf

And so it begins....drooling :occasion14:

Nice finds but how did you manage to get permission after all the drama. :icon_scratch: ???

Metal detecting is allowed in the rules. It’s the people’s park funded by donations not with city funds. It’s was donated by a very wealthy man in 1850. John McDonagh

Metal detecting is allowed in the rules. It’s the people’s park funded by donations not with city funds. It’s was donated by a very wealthy man in 1850. John McDonagh

Thats Really good news, Now where is this park at ? :laughing7:

Nice old coin shooting! :occasion14:

very cool, glad you are back in. bound to be some more sweet stuff in there.

Power to the people !! Glad that all worked out for you. Congrats on the hard won booty !!

A great ending (beginning) to your story. Enjoy many, many more! :hello2:

Serenity now! I'm with you on that zone. 11 wheats, that's a lot of fiber. I've never dug more than 6 wheats in a hunt, nice. Congrats!

Nice collection of goodies congrats!

Glad you can detect in the "peoples" park, you're a "people" too! [emoji4]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

THE 3 LEGGED BUFFALO IS WORTH MONEY. NICE FINDS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back