What's new

Back from Vacation in Denmark

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Denmark on vacation with my wife for a month. I didn't take my detector with me as the airlines charge $80.00 for each extra bag over the one allowed ( each way) Went to a little island called Bornholm and it was a great experience. I guess the natives don't have much to do so every Saturday at 1 PM they have a Chicken Poop Lottery in the town square. There is a pen about 10 ft x10 ft with a hundred numbered squares. the chicken is fed 1/2 hour before the contest and everyone puts a wager on one of the numbered squares. At 1PM the chicken is dropped in the pen and what number he poops first is the winner.
Happy to be back and hunting aghain.
 
Upvote 0
There's no way I could have passed on the opportunity to bet on that . LOL!
 
Welcome back Les! I cant believe you went there and didnt have a MD. We had some rough surf a couple weeks ago, but it is as flat as board again.
 
Wondered what happened to ya Les - Let's get the hunt on. :hello:
 
Welcome back!

Glad you had a great vacation.

C-ya.
 
Welcome back Les! Bet you'll bring it next time. Did you bet on the poopie? How much crap did you win? :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Good to see you back Les. We're looking forward to some of your posts. Should have taken the detector with ya tho... but I'll settle for some pictures of the chicken poop betting :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom