What's new

Back in the Gold

Wicholee

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIAMI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcal II, Minelab X Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Folks,

I headed out to another beach today and found a nice cut that I worked for about 2 hours. Gold #3 for the year is a rose gold men's band stamped with 14k that weighs 2.4 grams :). I also found religious pendant stamped with sterling on the back, a junk earring, a mystery foreign coin and $8.93 in clad (no silver coins).

Enjoy the pics..

-Wicholee

2013 YTD
Gold = 3
Silver = 26
Clad = $317.74

IMG_0179.webpafter pic of loot 030313.webprose gold ring 030313.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good Hunt and some fine treasure...317.oo for the year......:icon_thumright:
 
Congrats nice finds
 
Your clad count for the year is amazing. Are you detecting at the bank?? 3 Gold is a good start as well. Good Going. At this rate you might be able to pay for the gas to drive to the beach. LoL. Papa
 
almost at 1,000 quarters since Jan 1st. Been cherry picking a couple of old beaches. Every time I think I have removed all of the quarters I find another 50 which is about what I average there after about 2-3 hours.
 
You are doing a good work. At this rate you will nearly be able to open a bank account to save your possessions. Also a hearty congratulations on your wonderful findings.
 
Wicholee, congratulations on those very nice finds!

You did a great clean-up on the treasures; I like that gold band:hello2:

Lorraine
 
093.gif Good luck next hunt:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom