What's new

back in the saddle

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
Well I havent done much CRH since June (been detecting) but since the earth is now froze solid i figured Id give it another go, so last friday I order a grands worth (found 2-40%) and decided to do some bag swapping today,results...

1-1987 S
1-2002 S
21-40% (various dates)
2-1964 Kennys
...and the dark one is a 1965 20 centavos mexican
Wifes getting her hair done tomorrow so Wednesday Im gonna hit it hard...HH
 

Attachments

  • coins21.webp
    coins21.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 422
Upvote 0
fiddycent said:
nice score...'specially that '87-S.
That is the most frequent proof I find, bet I've gotten a dozen '87S.
Congrats, Mark
 
???? i can't believe it!!! i've got nearly every proof BUT that one...and you've got alamost a DOZEN??? wow. well...congrats on your score. nice job.
 
finally found that elusive '87-S proof....and it's in great shape! woooooohooooooooo!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom