Back in the Swing of Things Today

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Got out for an hour or so today before the rain set in--of course now that I am home it is sunny again... :-\ I may have to take a nap and then go back out.

Today I got the usual clad, a couple of keys, a zoom-zoom (I checked, the keys don't fit the car), a Zack Tyler presidential token, three wheats (oldest is 1939), and a nice turquoise and italian silver butterfly pin that has been converted into a necklace, complete with the sterling chain.

Attachments

• 061406.jpg
    061406.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 237
Upvote 0
OP
OP
mlw67

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Thanks Renegade and Green!

Yeah, I made 'the face' when I found the silver, and again just briefly when I thought the token was a large cent. When I realized it wasn't a large cent I made the face Mona makes. ::)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
mlw67 said:
Thanks Renegade and Green!

Yeah, I made 'the face' when I found the silver, and again just briefly when I thought the token was a large cent. When I realized it wasn't a large cent I made the face Mona makes. ::)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm making that face right now, MLW.....when I saw the neat stuff you found. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

OP
OP
mlw67

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Thanks everyone!

LOL Mona!   :D

...I was just thinking how strange it is that this chain isn't broken or the clasp even undone.  I wonder how they lost it?  And its a miracle I didn't break it.  I saw the butterfly first fortunately, then when I pulled it up the chain just followed.  And once again the silver was the first thing I found. 

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread