What's new

Back in the trash pit gettin shineys

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I called 4 people today and nobody was able to hunt with me (I had a late start) so I went back to the spot where I found my SLQ and ran into Twistedd, MikeWaz & Bilt46. We started to hunt and we were all finding a few wheaties here and there. All in all we all had a good day. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • 3-21-10 001.webp
    3-21-10 001.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 3-21-10 002.webp
    3-21-10 002.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 234
Thanks for the call, Kermit!!! Sorry I couldn't make it.

WTG!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Three silvers and an official Huckleberry Hound ring! :o

Nice stuff!

Did the other guys get any silvers?

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Kimsdad said:
Thanks for the call, Kermit!!! Sorry I couldn't make it.

WTG!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Three silvers and an official Huckleberry Hound ring! :o

Nice stuff!

Did the other guys get any silvers?

Thanks bud, I thought I was going to hunt alone but I ran into the guys. I was the only one to get silver but I know Mike got a V-Nickel and everyone got some wheaties.
 
Nice stuff Kermit! That Huck ring is cool!

Sorry I couldn't make it out with you today but it looks like you
had everything covered. . . or should I say UNcovered :thumbsup:
 
3 silver, Nice!
That's a cool ring too! :thumbsup:
 
Awe shucks Huck, good digs are where you find 'em. Nice pile of loot and I'd love to find that ring too!
 
Nice Job Fiend!!!
When I was at the Trashpit Friday I was totally skunked. You have the sweet spot, although, I saw a series of digs in the woods -- perhaps you got there b4 me and that's where the goods (nice quarters) came from.
 
Congratulations Kermit......You did have a great day
 
Nice three silvers! That's a very good day. Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
WTG, Kermit. That place doesn't disappoint! Hope we have some good luck tomorrow. See you in the AM!
 
D-Dub said:
WTG, Kermit. That place doesn't disappoint! Hope we have some good luck tomorrow. See you in the AM!

Yea I can't wait!!!
 
Nice going kermit, man your tearing up the silver totals. WTG
 
Wheaties,silver and a huck ring to boot!!! You have the spot Kermit, keep pullin'em HH DFW
 
Great finds, Kermit! I had a great time out there with you guys. Nice to see you dig the Huck ring and of course the silver.

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom