What's new

Back into the game and already poached!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
$450 1box dimes, rest half rolls, 2 banks, 1CU. Grocery store CU is usally good for $200 rolls a month, but this time "a grey-hairded gentleman" bought us out.
Well, I knew it was only a matter of time before my "honeyhole" was sniffed out.
I guess the coin is still out there, as seen in my small find.
Too wet to detect here, so thought I'd run into town. Oh and if you would like to make your coins sparkle, I dip mine in "Connoisseurs" silver cleaner. 10 seconds and the tarnish dissappears. The finished product buffs to a brilliant shine. I believe that you can buy this at Target.

Good hunting to all, AMC
 

Attachments

  • 093008.webp
    093008.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
Nice work on the silvaaa! and sorry about you running into another hunter.

Happens to all of us though... part of the game.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom