Upvote 0

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
the pro swing has lots of areas to connect things to. I have my finds pouch on it, my pin pointer with retractable real, a locking C clip for my keys, i zip my phone to it w/a waterproof case and there are still more attachment points. Not sure what you mean by the 45 not having provisions for other gear.

ColonelDan

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
the pro swing has lots of areas to connect things to. I have my finds pouch on it, my pin pointer with retractable real, a locking C clip for my keys, i zip my phone to it w/a waterproof case and there are still more attachment points. Not sure what you mean by the 45 not having provisions for other gear.

The Pro Swing certainly does have places to hook gear to...in fact I have a pro swing myself. My point was that it doesn't have zippered pockets like the Ripcord.

OP
OP
S

shinythings1

Greenie
Jun 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took out the CTX with the ripcord and a bungee... ColonelDan this was the perfect setup. I looked at the Minelab and while it might be more comfortable, this was great to have cold water to drink all day long plus all the pockets like you mentioned... I loved it... Didn't find much however!!! But I was comfortable for 5 hours.

ColonelDan

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Took out the CTX with the ripcord and a bungee... ColonelDan this was the perfect setup. I looked at the Minelab and while it might be more comfortable, this was great to have cold water to drink all day long plus all the pockets like you mentioned... I loved it... Didn't find much however!!! But I was comfortable for 5 hours.

I'm happy it worked out for you as well as it has for me! :icon_thumright:

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
Yep. I fill the bladder in mine with cold water, add a canteen & some frozen ice blocks. It keeps my back cool, so I stay a little cooler all over.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions