What's new

Back to boxes

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up four boxes yesterday (as the Monday holiday had the box delivery schedule off a bit).

Box # 23 gave me a 64p, 67x3, 81 proof and an 06d

Box # 24 produced a lone '67

Box # 25 yielded a 65, 77 proof and an 02d

Box # 26; only a lone 68d.


Nothing like the coin counter bag results I've had this month, but at least they were "cracker jack" (a prize in every box). 8)
 
Upvote 0
Box # 27: 64p, 65, 67. 68dx3 & 69d


Box # 28: 66, 67x3, 68d, 69d, 74 proof


Slim, but still prizes in each box.


Good weekend all !
 
Looks like your finds have mirrored my own boxes lately!...I live on the border of two coin vault districts and have recently switched areas that I order my boxes from. The first area was great but it petered out to the point that I was getting 90% skunk boxes...I have 4 boxes coming in Monday from the new area....
 
killerwine said:
Looks like your finds have mirrored my own boxes lately!...I live on the border of two coin vault districts and have recently switched areas that I order my boxes from. The first area was great but it petered out to the point that I was getting 90% skunk boxes...I have 4 boxes coming in Monday from the new area....

I'll keep a good thought. 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom